Sunday, March 15, 2009

Waitin' and We Have a WINNER!!!

Scruff here...this pic is representative of what Lacie has looked like for the past couple of days...she always had that roll of TP with her...waitin'....just waitin' for the explosion.....
While she was doin' all this waitin' this fancy schmancy scarf and bracelet arrived from Petey in NYC....you know...where all those big fancy stores are???!!! I think it's somethin' called HERMES....see how the bracelet nicely covers her poodle leggie??!!!!

Here's a closeup...hmm...looks like Petey left the price tag on...like I said...fancy schmancy...and 'SPENSIVE...
Lacie loves it...she said Petey loves her like a sissy...and that HE got the Rose or Rosie in the end...get it? Member his contest???


OMD....still waitin'....



While we're waitin' I wanna thank whoever 'NONIMOUSLY sent me this totally cool package...of carob dipped pretzels and a bar of um dogsoap with a terrier on the front...the pretzels TOTALLY ROCK...the soap I gave to Lacie...I'm figurin' she's gonna need it more than me!! So who sent these???
They're from DOGGIELICIOUS GOUMET DOG TREATS!!!!! Please tell me so I can thank you pawsonally!!!!!!!





Here's Lac 'spectin' the package...she's wearin' what Stan and I privately refer to her "portable" roll....waitin'...just waitin'.......





What can I say?





While we're waitin' you might be wonderin' bout the TOTALLY AWESOME PAINTING in our header!!!!
Lookie at it here!!! Mumsie had Asta's mommi paint her for her!!!!! Anyway, the painting is of the Northside of Pittsburgh...where all of Mumsie's family came from zillions of years ago...it's SO COOL....she loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK, AUNTIE AMI!!!!!!!!!








Sorry bout my photography skills here...I was competin' with the SUN...somethin' that doesn't shine too often here in da Burgh...doesn't it look FAB!!!!!!






FLUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MAN...................................

Alrighty then....well...what can I say...it seems the CONTEST is over....
Lacie is washin' her paws!!!!! Wait a minute...I need to light a match or somethin'.....
OK....as of Saturday 3/14/09 at 0940 (AM) Lacie um......
'SPLODED!!!!!!!
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!








It's JOEY....that furry handsome Golden in Florida!!!! His guess was only five minutes off!!! He guessed 3/14/09 at 0945!!!!!! We had to wake him up...he looked a bit startled!!!!!
WAY TO GO JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!





INSTANT FAME!!!!! Billboards are springin' up all around the Pittsburgh area!!!!!!!



AROOOOOOOOO, Joey....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pee mail us so we can get ur addy to send you your prize!!!!!! (kreitm@gmail.com)
Um...we're pretty sure that Lacie is going to wanna DATE you now...
Good luck with that one!
Reportin' Barks...
Scruffy and Babystan
Thanks to all who participated in the First Ever Poop Contest...your names will be submitted to Lacie for dating purposes if you're male...for shriekin' purposes if you're female....
AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO MOCO...
She predicts that Stan's raisins will grow all the way back by 12/21/12.....we'll be watchin'!!!!!!























22 comments:

Moco said...

OMD,
That is one super duper painting. We love the colors.
Good to know that Lacie has finally done the deed. Wouldn't want her plugged for any of her dates.
The crazy old bat is always talking about something happening on 12/21/12. I figured it must have to do with Stan's raisins.

Koobuss said...

Lacie,

Carrying your own toilet paper around with you is one of the smartest things I've ever seen. It's absolutely brilliant! I never realized that tails could be used for such purposes. And you have the perfect tail for that, too. My tail is still folded over. I wonder if it will ever stand up straight like yours.

The painting by kousin Asta's Mommi is beautiful! She is one very talented lady. I like the place where you hung it. That's a perfect spot! The lighting and the colors in the room will do it justice.

As for the poop contest, congratulations to Joey! His timing was outstanding. He must have experience in this sort of thing.

Is there a contest about Stan's raisins? If so, I pick next February 30.

Great post, Lacie! You always keep us well informed.

Love and Koobuss Kisses for Everybody,
Koobie

pee ess I'm still trying to figure out what your gift from Petey is.

pee pee ess Hi Scruffy! (sigh) I had such a good time at the parade yesterday. You didn't miss one fire hydrant! You have such skill and stamina. I was so proud of you.

Gus said...

OOOOH, muzzer if ffhurry jealous of the painting, and Teka says to tell Lacie the first time is always the hardest.

gussie

meemsnyc said...

What a fantastic package you received. Those treats look amazing!! Tasty!!

Abby said...

Hi, You Guys...

Oh My...You guys need to be nice to Lacie...Remember, she has been sick...

Congrats to Joey...

You guys have to come over & enter my Contest, too...

Abby xxxooo

Dexter said...

Let's just hope that portable roll was where it needed to be when the, ahem, event, occurred. You held out longer than I had expected, must have dropped 10 pounds when you finally slpoded.

Slobbers,
Mango

Molly the Airedale said...

What a gorgeous painting! Asta's mommi is so talented!
Congratulations to Joey!
We hope you feel a whole lot better now, Lacie!
Ya know, we're getting very used to your Poodle leg! We like it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Asta said...

Way to go Joey
He must have had a spy camewa set up ow something..I was way off the timing..I liked youw own toilet papew woll Lacie..that was vewy neat and tidy of you, ehehehehe..I'm so glad you like the painting..Mommi was a weck when she did it..I'm just glad she suwvived, hehehe
do you like the pwetzels? hehehe I tested them..and I think they awe tewwific!
That bling Petey sent you Lacie is soo stylish...he is one genewous pup..I can't imagine all the jewelwy his rosie must be getting..sooo glad youWe feeling bettewew..gotta wun, aunt Shewwy is calling
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Eric said...

Lacie. Isn't Aunti Ami the bestest?The painting is fabbie and looks pawfect. The bracelet too from Petey. But thought he sent you two ...with a length of chain joining them? And HEEEE he did get the Rosie at the end of his date!!

Wiry wags, Eric

Kirby said...

You guys never fail to crack me up. I'm so happy that Lacie finally 'went'. he he! Love the new painting, it's GORGEOUS! I'm glad it's hung high so no terriers can get at it.

Your pal,
Kirby

Agatha and Archie said...

Well thank heavans that is over..and that you had the toilet paper right there. it could have been messy.....We think you look skinny and need to eat a little something..Have Stanley and Scruffy cook you up a little something while you rest and put your paws up.....The painting is PAWSOME! Love A+A

Lacy said...

w00f's, the painting iz bute ti ful...heehee and nooo me didnt guess, cause when mizz Lacie gits all better, sum dogs iz gonna pay...

b safe,
~rocky~

Anonymous said...

Oh Lacie, not only are you feeling better, but you pooped right when I said you would! This is the happiest day of my life! It was worth being woken up for - woo hoo!!!

Your pal,
Joey

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I guess that is what helped to warm up Da Burgh this weekend!

Furry effekhtive use of a Lakie tail!

Khongrats to Joey on his pawesome khall of when the 'plosion 'ploded!

The painting is inkhredibly khool! I khan't wait to see some of Asta's mommi's upkhoming efFURts!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Time to put my paws over my ears...

Unknown said...

Lacie, so glad you've put this whole episode BEHIND you.

By the way, that bracelet is called a Dog Collar in French, but don't get so skinny you can wear it as one.

Great pressies from Asta, too...and how about that painting!

Is Joey's prize a date with Lacie? (Second prize - TWO dates with Lacie!)

Your pal,

Petey

Lorenza said...

Congratulations Lacie, you did it!
We all were worried about it!
Asta's mom painting is beautiful!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Black and Tans. said...

Hello Lacie

You must be most "relieved" your ordeal of the funny tummy is over now.

The painting by Asta's mummy is amazing, what a clever lady she is.

Have a good week.

Molly and Taffy

Princess Patches said...

We just love the painting...and the braclet and bandanananana! We're glad it didn't take tooooo long for the contest to be over! Congrats to Joey!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

GSD Adventures said...

This is our first time visting your blog - you dogs are hilarious! Can't wait to keep up wtih your adventures!

Wags,
Pruett and Daphne
AKA The GSD Adventures Crew

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Yaaaayyy, you pooped Lacie...well done girl! (Please don't come shriek at us girls, but Snoop is a free agent if you prefer an older gentleman!) And well done for guessing Joey :D
Gorgeous painting....Asta's Mom is very talented!
Slobbers xx

Joe Stains said...

wow, she really held on didn't she?? I can't imagine how totally grumpy she was being all backed up like that. Glad you all survived the fun and we are very glad she is feeling better.

That painting is absolutely FABULOUS!!!

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

I think I heard the expolsion over here at my house. Something woke me up, right at that very moment. How do I get a date with Petey? I love bling.
your pal, Morgan