Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Trip to the 'Mergency Vetties....

Scruffy here reportin'....Lacie's sick! Yeppers...she's been tossin' her cookies off and on for the last week or so first thing in the morning...no big deal...till yesterday. She's been chompin' on our ornamental grass bushes; we think to make herself throw up or somethin'...and yesterday it took her twice as long to eat her breakfast and supper...Stan and I suspected that she wouldn't have eaten at all if we hadn't been eyein' her chow.

Then last evenin' she started havin' that DIRE REAR stuff...like a lot. Mumsie put us to bed and she woke up barfin'...then she started with the DIRE REAR again like every five minutes...and then it got bloody. Yeesch...hope ya all have had ur breakfast.

So Mumsie called the 'Mergency Vettie at 2AM...they had her take her in...right now she has GASTRO ENT ER ITIS/COLITIS or something...he's hopin' she's not obstructed with somethin' but he didn't think so. So she got two HOOGE shots and has a lot of medicine she has to take. AND no foodables till tonight. Needless to say, she's in a very bad mood. Worse than usual.

I've taken the liberty of canceling her dates for this weekend...trust me, you don't want to be near her!

Oops...I meant to take a pic of her butt and got her scratchin' herself instead....bad camera angle, Lac!


There it is...the famous Lacie Butt...

Here I am riskin' my life to give her south end a sniff...nearly got my face removed for my trouble...
We're going to go and take a nap. Mumsie's on call today...she's hopin' she doesn't hafta go in till Lac feels a tad better...
Reportin' barks,
Scruffman



23 comments:

Brownie said...

Oh no! I hope Lacie gets well soon!

Ruby Bleu said...

Feel better Lacie...oh poor girl. boys, make sure she drinks LOTS of water...that's important!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Gus said...

Oh we are hoping that Lacie is feeling better soon..and that your hooman's beeper doesn't go off! That kinda sounds like the stuff Teka had..four days and a coupla thousand dollars later, she was back to her nasty self. We hope Lacie has as good an outcome, but that less monies need to be spent.

I liked to sniff Teka's butt when she was sickie too, but OOOOHHH the price, the price

gussie

Eric said...

Oh Noooooooo.I'm all teary, Mom too. That's awful.Poor little Lacie. Hope she'll be feline better soon and Mumsie doesn't have to go to work. Guess the nursies will be over later? Those girlies will cheer her up Scruffy. Sheese. Petey and I are going to get the blame for this.. I know it....wasn't anything to do with us Mumsie. Honestly it wasn't.Not that we didn't think about it...only joking!!!

GET WELL SOOOOOON SWEET LACIE.

Love and kissies, Eric xxxxx

Abby said...

Hi, You Guys...

Oh No...I hope Lacie feels better soon...

All those things that end in "itis" are bad...I know...I had the "pan-crit-itis" once, & it was awful...

Tell her I'm hoping she gets better really quick...I'm sending lots of Good Lhasa Vibes...

Abby xxxooo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Wow!

Will this ever 'bakhkup' the datebook!

Maybe Ben will be off the hook!

I do hope she feels better soon!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: We still do get to pikhk on her though!

BenTheRotti said...

Oh No!!

Thats not good. Sending lots of Rotti Zen and Rotti Slobber to aid a (hopefully) speedy recovery.
Rest up Lacie girl and drink lots of water ok? No bad moodies, that spends energy and you need all your energy to get well again and keep us boys on our toes!
Crossing paws that your Mom's nasty beepy machine doesn't go off and that you are feeling better real soon.

Thanks for the info Scruffy mate,

Ben xxxxx

Molly the Airedale said...

We sure hope Lacie feels better soon! Being sick is the pits!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Faya said...

Oh Lacie I hope you will feel better soon...
Kisses, Dyos

Asta said...

Lacie giwl
I'm on my way
hold on sweetie
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Millie said...

Get well soon Lacie

Love Millie Cara and Jet

doyle and mollie said...

ow lacie please get well soon it sounds like you have a nasty bug and i dont mean scruffy

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh boy do you wnt me to come over??i could make some chicken soup and then maybe have dinner withScruffy..Ooops did I say that outloud? Hope you feel better little one..PL2 is working so she hopes Mumsie doesn't have too as well..( work that is) Love and kisses A+A

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh no Lacie. Now I'm worried about you girl. I hope you're better soon. You must have eaten something nasty. Take it easy and make sure Scruffy & Stan look after you.

tailwags
Noah xxxxxxx
ps. If you want I can send Willow to look after you and I'll come to

Lorenza said...

I hope she gets better soon!
It is not fun to be sick!
Paws crossed!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ruby and Penny said...

We hope Lacie is feeling better soon. We are sending lots of doxie spirit her way.
Love Ruby & Penny

Unknown said...

Oh no! Poor little Lacie! Too much birthday cake? When you said she was barfing in the morning my first thought was that the little minx had found a way to be spayed and still get preggers.

Well, since we all know the camera adds 10 pounds, she'll be nice and slim ("gastro" - yeah sure! sounds like lipo to me!) for Beagadoon. She's in consideration for a key role.

Hope she feels better and everyone else gets a nice break while she's under the weather!

Your pal,

Petey

Lacy said...

w00f's, ooo me sorry lacie iz a sick girlie...me hopes she feels better soon..

b safe,
~rocky~

Unknown said...

Uhoh this sounds nasty. Anything that involves taking photos of a girl's derriere is less than appealing. Hope our girlfriend gets better quickly!

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor Lacie! Get well soon, Lacie! Real, real soon, okay?

Your pal,
Joey

Koobuss said...

Oh Lacie,

It's a shame that you are so sick! Did you eat too much of Scruffy's birthday cake? All that pawtying will make you sick, so I'm told.

Hope that it's nothing serious and that you are feeling better soon.

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Joe Stains said...

uh oh Lacie, this stinks!! We sure hope you feel better soon. Well, Tanner said not TOO soon, take your time and stuff. I am sending you lots of healing vibes.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Sorry Lacie isn't feeling well, but don't get your face torn off reporting on it -- unless you're getting hazard pay (extra treats)!