Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Date with Joey......

First of all, I was just exitin' blogland last night due to extreme exhaustion....when I thought I'd pop over to Joey and Tanner's bloggie...and almost fell outta my chair. This...this....THIS IS JUST WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS. Mr. Tuesday Tanner is gonna be lunchmeat. ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG........

So onto far more pleasant subjects...today was my date with Joey that totally HOT Golden from Hollywood, Florida....I thought a nice picnic on the beach would be fun....

But first, I got a request from Jake and Just Harry (who just live around the bendie from Joey and his bro Zeke) to stop by and fit them for their kilties for Beagledoon.....

These boyz are never too far apart...look at 'em jabberin' like a pair of old aunties....
I got them fitted alright...
So what do ya think??????


There's a ton of foxie leggie being shown here...have a fellin' that Petey isn't gonna be happy....hey, I wasn't the one yankin' up their skirts!

Next stop...Hollywood to Joey and his puppy bro Zeke's house!!! I felt soooo at home! We had a fab time visitin' with his peeps....I only hope I didn't leave the bathroom in too much disarray gettin' ready for my DATE WITH JOEY. Oh...that little flood...I'm sure your homeowners will pick that up....had a little issue with the drain from my bubblebath. Oh...and that nail polish on the bathroom rug...was that an earthquake? The bottle fell right over!

First we went on a womantic walk on the beach. Isn't it lovely? Frankly, it doesn't look anything like Pittsburgh. And it was sooooooooooooooo warm!!! Make that HOT!!!





I made arrangements for a special dinner to be served to us as the sun faded over the horizon....have you ever seen anything sooooooooooooooo romantic??? The violinists were amazing.
Until we heard the sounds of all of this barkin' and what sounded like a televised baseball game...
Hmm.......Seems like we have company.....OH NO!!!!!!!!!



Oh good heavens...lookit this...on my date!!!!!!!!
In the center is Zeke...he's a german shepherd pup...... and he has these adorable big ears... and it looks like he actually gets TV reception on his chest...a baseball game? They're all watchin' a baseball game? OMD...so much for romance...."What? You were placin' BETS on whether I'd eat him alive? Or shriek till Joey's ears popped???"
We have Agatha and my sweet Arch, my BFF Asta, Koobie and stoopid Scruffy, Jake and Just Harry, my boyfriend Butchy, Petey, my sweet Noah, that Khyra...and what in the world???.... Mango's relentlessly huge butt???? Well, let's just say the fizz went outta the champagne.
Of course, Scruffy produced a deck of cards and the poker chips. Outta nowhere a keggers of beer arrived...the violinists fled for their lives.....SIGH....
Zeke cleaned house and Scruffy lost...as usual.
Joey didn't seem all that upset bout our date. Sniff. He seemed happy to be scarfin' pizza with everything on it and drinkin' beer....then Petey presented him with one of those stoopid blue "I SURVIVED A DATE WITH LACIE" bracelet.....
We rented one of those water trampolines....and played all night.....it was fab!!!
EXHAUSTED BARKS....
Laciegirlie






29 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I kept trying to warn him...

It was the least I khould do to watch out fur his welfare...

He is toooooo young a pup to be...well...LACIE'd!

I so hope you'll be happy now that you khan khross him off YOUR LIST...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mango applied my sunskhreen sooooo furry well!

Asta said...

Sweet BFF Lacie
I am soooo sowwy youw date was wuined..I had no idea when I got the message to be at the helipad fow a beach pawty..no one(Petey)mentioned that it was a conspiwacy to wuin youw date. That Zeke suwe is a cute kid, and those bootiful eaws awe vewy useful fow weception..I hope you had fun in the end any way.
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Second thoughts. Second thoughts. Is that a red flag I see going up for little Hootie concerning Miss Lacie?? He has been so taken by your charm and good looks that I'm afraid he isn't hearing the warnings!! Distress. Distress.Has your reputation been sullied by---dare I say---thwarted lovers or jealous rivals?? He's pretty tenacious, but his heart is so tender! Sincerely, BabyRocketDog,a concerned older sister

Unknown said...

Heck, I left the set in Scotland because I got an urgent call from Jake and Just Harry that you were insisting they wear tartan thongs under their kilts. And since I was so close by, I thought I'd drop by and get Joey fitted for his FURVIVOR bracelet before my return flight.

That's when I heard about the beach party -- supposedly Asta was going to be making an appearance in her new itsy bitsy teeny weeny orange polka dot bikini so you know we fellas aren't going to miss that!

So despite your and BFF's suspections, I plead not guilty to being one of the instigators.

Your pal,

Petey

P.S. I got you a cameo in one of the last scenes in the movie!

Koobuss said...

Oh Lacie,

Thanks for letting me and Scruffy come on your date with Joey in Florida. That was so nice of you. I was a little surprised about all the others. But it was sure fun having them there.

I think that Scruffy needs some poker lessons. He loves to play, but he is not very good. Everybody, except Scruffy, knows that a pair of deuces doesn't beat four aces! Sheesh....


Love and Koobuss Kisses for Everybody,
Koobie

Anonymous said...

Hey Lacie, they wuz just being nosy, I mean look at all them Terriers, you know how we are, yer a terrier too, we're NOSY!

Feather, Darla & Pappy, the TN Bull Terrors

Tee said...

Now that's some date! The more the merrier?? Hehehe. ;)

LIcks and Wags,

Tuffy and the Dog WOods Pack

Noah the Airedale said...

Laciegirl,
Um sorry bout the invasion. I was just bringing you some hoki broth and I kinda got caught up in the moment. Even though the circumstances were ahhh a little unusual it was still great to see you.

tailwags
Your sweet Noah mmmuuuaaaah

Molly the Airedale said...

What a lovely date it could have been for you and Joey, Lacie! You'll have to keep the next one under wraps so NO ONE knows about it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Bae Bae said...

You sure have been busy Lacie

~ Bae

Dexter said...

We were just there to provide a little distraction is all. I wanted Scruffy to bring his blow torch just in case.

Joey appears to have gotten off easy. Not sure if he even earned his bracelet. You must still be subdued from your poop back up.

At least you managed to detach yourself from my kilt.

Slobbers,
Mango

Martha said...

Dearest Lacie
I must warn you against overdoing things. You should be taking things easy and recuperting.
You appear to be living the life of a superstar and I must urge caution.
You sound exhausted from your date and your trampoline-ing.(!)
I prescribe no dates at all Lacie until further notice.
Regards
Nurse Bailey xx

Jake of Florida said...

And here we promised Joey that we'd stay away so he could enjoy his romantic moment with his "sweet Laciegirl."

Ironically, take it from two who lived through it -- it poured all day and evening yesterday -- for the first time in weeks -- so the heavens must have been shocked!! Outraged!!! Knew nothing about it!!!

Kisses, nevertheless. (Uh, could you lower those kilt fronts a bit???)

Jake and Just Harry

Gus said...

Lacie: Sure looks like a good time was had by all, but are you sure you are fully convalescent after that little bout of indigestion? We hope you continue to improve and get back your old spirit.


gussie

GSD Adventures said...

Silly pups barging in on your date. At least it looks like all made it out alive!

We are visiting Flordia next month - glad to have gotten a sneak peak.

Wags,
Pruett and Daphne

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Lacie, for a wonderful evening! No matter what anybody says, you'll always be my sweet little Lacie. And don't worry, the bathroom is fine.

Your special pal,
Joey

Eric said...

Lacie ...I've just read Nurse Bailey's presecription. Oohhh haaaaa!! Grounded again Lacie. Never mind, lots more kilties to fit, seems like you have a birds eye view...And I hear Petey isn't to0 please you've adapted the sporrans for storing smoothies.

Wiry wags, Eric xx

Joe Stains said...

Thank dog he survived! I mean, Thank Dog you all had a good time. I am sorry for Tanner, but I just can't control the little menace. At least he didn't show up on your date with that shrieking bagpipe playing guy.

Mom is going to post later about the um additional HINTS of blue in our house after Tanner's time in your makeup chair, Lacie.

The 3 G-Dales said...

So many doggies, so little time....looks like one too many doggies got involved here!

We love ya lacie! Smoochies!

Lola and the Griffindale Boys..Jack n Roy

Moco said...

How in the world do you have the energy for that date after almost pooing yourself to death?

Abby said...

Hi, Lacie...

It looked like your calmest date of all until everyone else showed up...

But I bet the pawty was fun...

Abby xxxooo

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh brother,Archie has done NOTHING but pack up all his stuff(toys, cookies blanket 400 beds lambs ears ect) becasue he says he is moving down there becasue there will NEVER be any snow plows....He is putting it all in a sheet and putting it over his shoulder and says he is going to hitch down there......Lvoe Ags

Unknown said...

I see Joey's already wearing his Furvivor bracelet -- shall I order two for the Barkalot Boyz as well?

Your pal,

Petey

Abby said...

Hi, Lacie...

I sent you an Email to correct my secretary's mistake...

I'm telling you...You can't get good help anywhere...

Abby xxxooo

pet care tv said...

hahah, these are some great pictures, hilarious
Anyway, thought you might be interested the Daily Pet News at MyPetCareTV. Also, it'd be great if we could get your pet up on the site. Email me if you're interested: mbaumer[at]petcaretv.com

Lacy said...

w00f's Pups, heehee Lacie, u iz just tooo cool..hope ur dat wuz a good one after all that..

b safe,
~rocky~

Sophie Brador said...

Holy doodle dogs Lacie! For a second there, I thought you went on another date with Joe Stains. Woosh.

You may have to keep your date locations private until after the event, just like Brangelina and Madonna and their weddings and stuff.

Mom wanted me to tell you to tell your mom that she thinks that painting of Pittsburgh that Asta's mom did is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Now now Lacie, Asta doesn't look like a lush! She doesn't even have a drink nearby. She does have some gorgeous diamond jewelry on, maybe that's what's making her look giddy. It was a small role but one she fulfilled perfectly - an excellent actress!

Did you see your cameo role in the background?

Your pal,

Petey

P.S. I'm shocked you haven't gone after either of Rosie's brothers, Snoop or Alfie. Of course, Alfie is just starting to date Mason Dixie, but they are a handsome duo.

Juno said...

Hello Scruffy, Stanley and Lacie girl!! We've missed you guys!! The beach pawty looks so fun! Oh we love Asta's mom's painting!

Lacie girl...we're sorry to hear about your illness and your poodle leg...

Momo & Pinot