Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Pawty's Over...Wasn't that a song??

Lac here...I was so invigorated being chased by London's finest (police) yesterday that I forgot to post this pic of the girls shoppin' at Harrods!!! Lucky, Roxy and Pacco are hangin' out by the sign...I have NO IDEA who that unattractive drowned rat is...oh my...yeesh...one wet um...is that a poorly groomed Lakeland?...sure can bring those property values down. Eduardo is takin' a small nappers on the street...Look at those attractive dogs dressed to the nines...Prada, is it? Asta, Shadie and Sami sure know how to strutt their stuff!



Well, every Dog, Kitty and Hammie...time to climb aboard Aire Ruby for the trip home. I signed out the spa for the day...um...DIFFERENT times for all my boyfriends to come and have a soak with me....EXCEPT!
Look what I found when I went to meet Archie....OMD....every single one of my lovepups was there...AT THE SAME TIME...ALL WEARIN' LACIE MASKS.....and laughing. AT ME. (Lacie does not take kindly to being on the receiving end of laughter.)

WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS?? (Lacie briefly thinks who she might have irritated recently...a light bulb goes off. A large light bulb. A Rentlessly Hooge lightbulb. MANGO. (For why Mango may have been a tad irritated, see prior post....) Mango obviously ran around and told every dog to meet at the spa at the same time...just a RELENTLESSLY HUGE JOKE!!!!!

Lacie ponders at the embarrassing quandry she's in....but rallies quickly.

BOYZ...BOYZ??? ANYONE INTERESTED IN A MANGO SMOOTHIE?????



It doesn't pay to mess with the LACIE.

WE HAD A FAB TIME!!! Thanks for stoppin' by and HUGE KISSIES to Asta and Eric for their help. I'll let Mango out eventually.

Love and kisses...

Laciegirl

26 comments:

BrandytheGreat said...

Wow, that sure is good business for the spa!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Lacie!
Sure it was a great weekend!
Please, let Mango out of there!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hahaha, I'm so lucky, I'm not that Mango and I don't want a piece of him at all.
I think you're the girl who had most fun partying. I love your lifestyle, love laugh and live!
Thanks for arranging the funniest Hal-love-ween pary on earth, I admire your photoshop skill, your great imagination and devotion to all of us, kiss your paws!
Please stop by my blog when you have time to read my kiss and tell loving date.
Cheers!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Great job on the photos once again! We are sorry to see it come to an end. It has been the greatest extravaganza ever!
Hugs& Hi 5s
Sunny & scooter

Joe Stains said...

OMDOG FREE MANGO! FREE MANGO!!!!!!!

Eric said...

Aw Lacie, can't stop chuckling at all the antics we got up to...oooh my belly hurts or is that the mango smoothies he,he!!! Oooh was wagging funny us all in the spa at the same time but better let Mango out of the hooge blender, gulp, he's bigger than all of us.

Missing you already sweet Lacie, i think you and Asta have been the most entertaining and pawfect hostessssssss's.

Wags and woofs of lovies and kissies...Eric x x x x

Faya said...

I miss my favourite baby-sitter already..... Kisses, Dyos !

Unknown said...

Lacie, you must have been hitting the smoothies hard because you mistook the marvelous Harvey Nichols (Harvey Nicks!) for Harrods! And you call yourself a fashionista! For shame....

(That's like mixing up Macy's and Barneys!)

Your always fashion-forward pal,

Petey

Asta said...

Oh Lacie the hoomildiations of that..and it was going to be the most pawfect one on one wif allyouw boyfwiends, instead they'we laughing at you???
I'm not even going to talk to them anymowe..When you let Mango out of the blendew,he bettew have a BIG apopology!!!
I love the few little clothing items I picked up at Harrods...Just ignowe Petey!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Dexter said...

A mango smoothie! As if! Right back at ya.

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Momma says super thanks for posting all those great photos. Apparently she had a SUPER busy weekend and told me her brain is baked.

Gus said...

Wow..we didn't know they made blenders that big! Leave it to Lacie. Don't keep poor Mango in there too long...he might try to chew his way out.

gussie

Molly the Airedale said...

What a fabulous pawty this has been! The fun just never stopped!
You'd better let Mango out quickly, Lacie! He looks like he's losing his cool to us! Uhoh!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Sassy Kat said...

Oh no, misunderstanding! Voting on Tuesday, party today at Dr. Tweety's. Rush over there, I think they are going to carry on through the night. Hope you don't miss it.

Kirby said...

Lacie, you are one crazy girl! Mango smoothie, I'm still cracking up! I had the best time ever. London rocks!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Koobuss said...

Boyz!! They can make you crazy. (I'm not even going to mention Scruffy.) Hang in there Lacie! I know you can handle them.

Where did they get all those Lacie masks?, I wonder.


Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Lacie,
Looks like you had a smashing weekend! (Oh erm... please don't forget to let Mango out of the blender)..

Agatha and Archie said...

Lacie,did you let him out yet??Hoo boy you better watch yourself after this one !! Love A+A

Amber-Mae said...

Oh gee, looks like someone had too much fun? Mango smoothie??? Sounds nice.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Dewey Dewster said...

Lacie...ya are a trip man.....stop by ta pick up an award we have fer ya....

Now we know if Mango was in that blender it would explode fer sure....just the shear weight of that guy......I'm sure ya were the life of the party there in London with yer pawtinis and drippin' wet hair.....did ya have yer teeth 'n jaws wired fer the occasion ????? Cheers !!!!!

Dewey Dewster here.....

Abby said...

Hi, Lacie...

Looks like you had a great time & were the Life of the Pawty - As Usual... :0)

Abby xxxooo

Daniella said...

Hi guys,
Yes mom is home a week from her trippie and i was happy to see her and she me.
Ricky is well, he's a therapy dog now!
Yes, hurrah for the phillies eventho' Mom doesn't understand baseball and doesn't get what all the fuss is about. She wishes the same 2 million fans vote tomorrow!! with the same enthusiasm!
Happy voting!!

Ax and co

the many Bs said...

that Mango smoothie is a little disturbing. we hope it's not for real.

we had a great time doing the changing of the guard. hee hee!

woofs.

Mack said...

Oh no! Mango's gonna be a slushee!

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Lacie -

Thanks for being a great hostess with Eric and Asta for the pawty. We had a pawtastic time. We are glad you got even with Mango.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Toffee said...

Lacie!

Thank you so much again for all of your hard work hosting this spook-tacular pawty!

I had a fabulous time! Riley is still sleeping off his hangover...