Tuesday, November 18, 2008

UGGS AND BLABradors!!!!!

OMD!!!!!! It was close, Everybody! Lookie at this comment that was on our blog......

"Listen, Dexter here. Let me tell you something, I am not allowed to have ANY tennis balls AT ALL because Relentlessly Huge might swallow one, and I'm a labraguy, know what I mean? So tennis balls are like, well, everything, and man what I wouldn't do for a tennis ball and when I saw all those cans and then I got a little crazy and I can hardly type but I want to say that maybe Mango was at your place last week, but I'm not sure cause there aren't any photos with him in them, but he was talking about going to Lacie's place and doing some poke her which sounds kind of like an HBO thing, so I'm not sure, and, can I have the tennis balls now, please???

Dexter"

Yep....Dexter loves tennis balls SO MUCH he almost fell into Mean Mumsie's trap of bribes she set....Thank dog I was able to knock her chair over before she read it and called Mango on my cell and had him BANDAID Peewee's BIG BLABRAMOUTH!!!!! Poor guy...he wants a tennis ball...he's still a pup...I can't blame him for fallin' into Mumsie 's trappie.

Oh my....that was just too close for comfort! Besides, don't they make hoooge tennis balls that the Relentlessly Huge could play with????
Lookie what we awakened to this morning!!! SNOW!

AND for some reason it gave me this irresistible urge to BITE SCRUFFY. I chased that dumb wiry fox all over our yardie and whenever he stopped runnin', I bit him. He ran for ten solid minutes with me chasin' him. Those little nippers sure motivated him! Stan looked sorta bored with all the running. His fur's a little LONG right now. He loved the snow. He flopped right down in it and cooled his tummy off! Pure Dale bliss!

Now...with all this cold and road salt, it dries my paws out and weakens my nails...

My sweet Best Friend Asta gave me a recipe for mooshed up avocados as a footie moisturizer
And she sent me these fabulous UGGS for my paws....they feel like a dream to walk in!!!! Trust ASTA to have the latest in girlie foot fashion!

Keep warm everybody...cept for my Sweet Noah and his sissies...can't believe it's summer there!!!!!

Laciegirl

23 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I just have the khold here - it 'snowed' but I didn't get to see it - my mom was at dinner -

I'm wondering if I need a good khonditioner fur my paws and khoat?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

wow, snow, hu? you look fabulous in the uggs, lacie. Gotta watch the dummy boys I think, Lacie.... uh Mumsie. Really. How on earth could a bunch of silly dogs have managed a party on their own for heaven sake... I mean really..Besides myself, known for being waay intelligent, how could the rest of them pulled that off without you knowing. Think about it...
Hugs *winks at Lacie* (uh- tra la la la. was that right Lacie???)
Sunny

Unknown said...

Hey Hattie/Lacie!

Are you going to come to NYC this weekend for the big party at Asta's place? We could go out on the town while Mumsie and Mommy are at the party...

Did you read the article about Hattie? I liked the video, too. She seems an awful lot like you!

Your pal,

Petey

Peanut said...

We wish it would snow here. That dexter almost ruined the whole thing and then mumsie would never leave you alone again.

Unknown said...

Madison says, "What is SNOW?"

Lorenza said...

Hi, Lacie!
Looking at your snowy picture made me want to go under covers!
Here is cold... but not that cold!
Did you have fun bitting Scruffy?? Hmmmm....
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dewey Dewster said...

Yep...

We saw the same snow only maybe not quite as much here.....geez we see it here and we see it at the cottage....what gives...is it followin' us ????

As fer the cottage Gram 'n Pap started buildin' it in 1986...little by little on weekends and during vacation time.It's still a work in progress.....but we like it anyway. Gotta get back up there after Thanksgivin' ta close it up fer the cold weather....left the hot water tank filled (that could be a disaster) and the fridge on....no heat on....hope we find it still in one piece.

Don't get inta trouble with Dexter and the tennis balls....poor Mango needs a beach ball sized one ta chew on....

Later....
Dewey Dewster here....

Bogart H. Devil said...

Wow, snow already! Looks like FUN :)

Love,
Bogart

Asta said...

Lacie
Glad you liked the boots..I hate to think of you messing up those bootiful delicate paws..I've nevew been able to leave the smooshed avocado on fow long, cause it's just tooo yummie and I'd wathew eat it, hehehe
Musie failed!HAH!!!
I can't imagine why she's so suspiciwous of all of us..sheesh.
I'd love to come chase the boys awound tin the snow..
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Moco said...

There was no foul goings on while you were gone Mumsie. Believe all of us.

Joe Stains said...

oh man you can keep that snow crap!! We had a BIG tennis ball here that would be perfect for the relentlessly huge one, BUT I think Tanner shredded it. poor Dexter.

Bae Bae said...

Oh snow is nice. I wish I get snow here. You look pawsome Lacie

~ Bae

Abby said...

Hi, Lacie...

We got snow here, too...Not quite as much as you, though...But, it's coming...And, it's really cold...

I love your uggs...You are such a fashionista...

Abby xxxooo

Princess Patches said...

We sure hope you keep that snow in da burgh! It's cold enough to snow, here, but it hasn't yet! Boy...SOMEdogs are willing to tell anything for some tennis balls. Good thing Mango was ready with the bandaids!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Gus said...

ummm...somebody here might have been a gentleman and written mumsie a thank you note.

I'm not saying whoo..

Teka

Eduardo said...

BOL! Thats so funny!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Dexter said...

I can't believe what a blabramouth that pee-wee is. Thanks for calling.

How about that date? Maybe over the Thanksgiving weekend? We could go to the Macy's day parade. Oh, wait a minute, maybe not, they might mistake your butt for one of the floats (har har).

Slobbers,
Mango

Molly the Airedale said...

ROFLOL, we just read Mango's comment! He has us in stitches! OOPS! Sorry, Lacie! You really do NOT have a large marge butt!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Toffee said...

Snow? You have snow! I had to do a double take on your photo because I was thinking that it might be sand or some photo-shoppy thingy but wow it is snow! It is mighty cold here in beantown but no snow. I think that us girlies need to set up a date for a
pet-i-cure...what do you say? Can you bear to step out of those Uggs for a peticure? and girl time?
love,
toffee
p.s. have a fabby time this weekend! we are jelly!

Koobuss said...

Scruffy,

Lacie chased you in the snow for ten solid minutes, or she would bite you?? How did that end? Did you finally outrun her?

Auntie Munsie is still trying to find out exactly what happened when she and Uncle Dadsie were away? Hasn't she given up yet? No matter what PeeWee says, she won't know everything. Heheh

Have a great weekend!!

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

jaffeboy said...

We got snow today!!! Love it... How much snow did the 3 of you eat?

Amber-Mae said...

Oh poor Dexter. Oh, I want snow too!!!!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Eric said...

Your snow is on it's way here. Do you think I'll need Uggs too to protect my pawly paws? Maybe the cream coloured ones would be better hmm? And get yourself a longer skirt pawhaps Lacie, you'll freeze your little butt off in that mini,ha,haaaa!!
Wags, Eric x x x