Monday, November 10, 2008

MUMSIE WILL HAVE A FIT

Hi Evewyone..Heehehehehehehe..bet you didn't expect me to be hewe, hehehehehehehehehehhe

This is obviously Asta , not Lacie Scwuffy ow babySTAN

hewe's what happened: I came by to see if evewything was OK at theiw house while Mumsie is on vacation.....GULP!!!!
I found total chaos...
Cigaw smoke evewywhewe...lamps bwoken, spilt beew...Mumsie will just die if she sees this.


photo by Asta

clockwise awound the table awe
Maggie in bowlew,Snickers,Butchy undew hew and Gussie covewing his eyes to hew wight. ...Koobuss, Stanley of Gooberstan, a sewious Opus, Swede William,(who would nevew nowmally be caught neaw a cat, but wanted to be wif Teka) Scootew who had to come and show his Texas no hold something, babyStan, Tanner who snuck away fwom home to be wif his Twinnew Scooter, Teka jumping up and down twying to get Sweed Williams attention, Archie wif his back to us, Mitch in his old school tie, and Scruffy laughing his head off at the mess he has caused
I guess Lacie came home fwom hew date wif Opus and found that Scwuffy and Stan had invited evewyone fow an all week pokew pawty
she was weally miffed, especially cause evewyone was making such a big deal out of hew dating a Cat...Opus happens to be intewesting, and fun, and smawt, and a gweat date..
I met him this summew when I was in Italy whewe he lives.


Well, Opus decided to sit in on the game, and cuwwently is beating the pants off evewyone..he's a weal cawd shawk.
By two in the mowning, no one seemed to cawe if he was a cat ow a dog ow an efelant..he was gweat FUN.

I decided to stay too..this should be an intewesting week..I just hope Mumsie doesn't blow hew top when she gets home

smoochie kisses
ASTA

20 comments:

Cat Naps in Italy said...

What a great party! I am having such a great time! And can you believe that I am the ONLY cat here????? I sure hope I have changed some minds about us cats. I hope I can be the Good Will Ambassador between cats and dogs!

Sorry to have won all of your money. But don't worry friends, I will be happy to buy you all a round of bones (and maybe a couple of fish for myself).

So, what is the game of fetch all about? Anyone want to teach me?

Opus the Card Shark

Abby said...

Hi, Asta???

Didn't expect to find you here...

It's a good thing you stopped by to take care of things...Looks like it was getting a little out of hand...

Have fun everyone...

Abby xxxooo

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

hay hay scruffman. this iz a grate pardee! BUT whut wil i tel mom when all the change is gone from that change jar she keepz?!?!?! opus-that funny dog-haz wun the mosterest ov mi muniez!! hay hay opus. how bowt sum TEXAS HOLD EM CROSS THE RIVER!!!!(i madeded that wun up) mi deck!!
Asta, u are az beauuutiful az efer!
Lacie, doan be mad an go tu snappin, k??
sunny sez mom iznt the wizer yet!! fanks fur springin mee!!
deel em boyz!!!
scooter
scooter

Gus said...

Asta: (since you seem to be the only sensible one there!) Please tell Gussie he'd best get the Gussiemobile back here in one piece no later than tomorrow. I have some errands I can't do on foot, and if I have to rent a car, it will come out of HIS money, not mine.

muzzer

ps..no smoothies for twelve hours before they leave.

Jake of Florida said...

Oh my dOG!!! If only we had known. We are the very very best at poker. When we're at camp, we play poker with the other guys every night and into the wee wee (?) hours of the morning.

We could have kept some of that money at home...

Good thing you dropped by Asta!! Now don't be swayed by all the chaos.

When does mumsie get home?

Jake and Just Harry

Koobuss said...

Kousin Asta,

Sshhh....

We just have to make sure we do a good job cleaning up before Munsie gets back. Hehehe


Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Eduardo said...

BOL! What fun y'all have!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Eric said...

Hey Asta, I'm on my way, wheeling over... bringing some supplies. One of them whole roast hogs we had at the Tower,T bones,a Salmon for Opus and a new dustpan and brush for you,tee,hee!!

Wags, Eric x

Dexter said...

Hey! I am on my way for the poker game. Nobody can beat me at having a poker face. I will win win win!

Slobbers,
Mango

Molly the Airedale said...

What a great pawty this is! We were sure negative about Opus but once you get to know him, he's a riot and one smart kitty!
Now to clean up the mess before Mumsie gets home! YIKES!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Yo-Opus Dude!! Fraid of me???? u gotta play mi game-if ur ani gud that iz......HAH!!!!
scooter iz puttin on hiz shadz now!
DEEL EM
Scooter

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Did the strip poker start yet?


Hugz&Khysses,
Khywa

Dewey Dewster said...

Gee we just got back from the cottage....snow again but we at least had power.....we'll be over fer the card game as soon as we get our favorite beer mugs packed.....Steeler's all the way....

Dewey Dewster here.....

Lorenza said...

Oh-oh!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Peanut said...

Stop posting and mumsie will never know. hahahaha

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Uh, Lacie.....Your mumsie left a comment on the blog. Uh,she hasn't been able to reach you, but you told her y'all were doing COMMUNITY SERVICE?!?!? JEEZ Lacie. When are they getting home. Also, MY MOM is home tonite for the first time in a week. I have been back pedaling all over to hide Scooter being gone. ACCKK.
OK,OK. I will sneak out after Mom goes to sleep to bring some ice like you asked for. But NO Smoothies.
Golly, your mom thinks I'm a GOOD influence....Maybe I can grab Scooter and be back before Mom gets home with gramma tomorrow..
golly
Sunny

BrandytheGreat said...

We have on word.
CANWEJOININ?

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Asta, looks like some pawty! Just hope Mumsie is in a good mood when she gets back! J x

Moco said...

That looks like a fun time. They are going to have to get Merry Maids in there to clean before Mumsie gets home.

I say if Grammie and Pappy can be married than Lacie and Opus can have the time of their lives.

Joe Stains said...

Luckily Gram and Gramps are a little slow in their old age and didn't notice the little doofus took off. I sure hope you guys got that mess cleaned up, thank dog I had no part in it. HOw was Lacie's date with the CAT?