Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Party continooes

Hi evewyone..this is Asta again..I think I'm the only one who can still type, hehehe

We wewe all vewy sad and wanted to stop having fun, because Girl Girl went ovew the bwidge, then Scooter said:

"hay-ok anok. luk guyz. i haf sumfink to say. when that fufu wenteded to the bridge, it wuz girlgirl that toldeded us he wood not want us to be sad! i fink she wood say the same fing NOW! they r hafink a blast in that liddol car. so comeon. let's pardee hardee in hur memoree! ok anok.
DEEL EM BOYZ! an drink tu thoz hammeez!!"

We all decided he was wight, and waised ouw glasses to all ouw deaw fwiends ovew the bwidge..
"Till we meet again"


then I got a call that Petey was hewe wif something.........................

Hi Asta,

Lacie asked me to wrassle up some grub for the Poker Party.
me,............... I've got to get back to my game of BlackLab Jack.

Thanks!

Petey

here is what he brought..Deeelish!!!!! dig in evewyone

and the pawty continooes..we've been joined by Mango, who says he has the best pokew face(we'll see about that), Brandy the gweat and all his family, Jake and Just Harry, and Dewey Dewster bringing his special beew mugs.........Little Dyos came..he wants to leawn how to play, and Amber May came wif some mowe ssnausages....has anyone seen Opus' visow???

just befowe he fell asneep , he mumbled something about having misplaced it.
Sunny is getting a little wowwied that hew Mom will notice that they'we not at home when she gets back fwom theiw Gwama's..........

and it's a holy mess hewe..
But don't wowwy..I have a plan!!!!!!
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

17 comments:

BrandytheGreat said...

Woo. All that foooooood. Maybe GirlGirl would be looking down at us, and feeling happy that we're still happy for her to have met her FuFu. LETS PAWTAYYYY!
PS> Let me make a toast; to the hamsters who rock the world!!!

Molly the Airedale said...

Petey! You saved the day! Thanks for showing up with all of this delicious food! We will bow our heads and say a prayer for Girl Girl before we dig in!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Abby said...

Hi, Asta...

It's a good thing you are there to keep everything in line...Sounds like it's quite a pawty...

Looks like Petey saved the day with all the food...Looks delish...

I tipped my glass to the toast for our Sweet Little Friend, Girl Girl...

Abby xxxooo

Peanut said...

Petey went all out with the food. and Scooter was right

Cat Naps in Italy said...

You guys are GREAT! What a fun bunch of party animals! I have to honest with you, I don't know how much more fun I can take.

And by the way, has anyone seen my hat?

Kitty kisses,
Opus

Gus said...

Asta: Thank you for sending Gussie and the rest back with the Gussiemobile. Um, er...there is one more doggie here than when they left, and I haven't been able to get a good look at him/her because of the pillowcase mask! Can you count noses and tell me who this is and do I need special food.

muzzer

Amber-Mae said...

Oh ofcourse she would not want u to be sad! She wants us to haves more FUNNNN in remembrance of her & also Fufu! So let's TOAST to little Girl Girl!!! Hey, I think I'll bring along some cheese sausages. What do you say? I've tried some of those before & they tasted of so good!

Not feeling well,
Solid Gold Dancer

Toffee said...

Asta! Thanks for the great reporting! Petey provided quite a spread! My mom is drooling. I hope that you will both be back in NYC for my pawrents visit on fried egg (friday)!

I will definitely follow "suit" and have a pawgarita or ten in Girl Girl's memory!

party-on!

Harry said...

I agree, GG wouldn't want us to be sad, hard as it is not to be.

Toodle pip
Harry x

Unknown said...

That is quite a party table! Are those chicken wings? The humans are drooling as they read this, but not Madison - she doesn't drool at all. Can you imagine a non-drooling dog?

Sassy Kat said...

It looks like a fun poker party. I am surprised that you have any money left to play as I heard that Opus took most of it home with him.
I am so sad that Girl Girl went to the bridge. We miss all that have made that journey. We can comfort ourselves in the fact that they are waiting for us and we will all be together someday.

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Asta, Boy I hope you have a good plan, cause Mumsie-Lacie's Mumsie-has been asking questions. To me! Since I am the "responsible one". I think she knows!!
Have you seen Scooter? Last time I saw him, he was running around in his shades trying to get back the change from Mom's change jar he took! He keeps hollaring "deel em boys" GEEZ-Mom brought Gramma home and things are gonna hit the fan back there too...
Got any Tums?
Do dogs get wrinkles from worrying?!?!
Worried Hugs
Sunny

Moco said...

That Petey looks like a very good cook. Does he cater? Maybe Thing 1, Thing 2 and that Cat with the funny hat can come in and clean up.

Tesla and Hansel said...

thank you so much for thinking of tesla during our hard time! We're still not completely better, but we're on the right track! thank you so much!

Lorenza said...

Sure the party was complete with that yummy food!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Patience-please said...

Has anyone seen Swede William??? He didn't come home last night and his coat is gone and he left a note but it's in Swedish and no one can read it.

wags from the rest of the whippets

Koobuss said...

Yes, it is a real mess here, and I'm glad that you have a plan, kousin Asta, because I don't. Just don't ask me to clean.

Koobuss Kisses,
Kousin Koobie