Friday, March 21, 2008

Define Hippy!!

WOOT!!!!! Have you dogs/cats/hammsterriers ever seen us look so good?????

These 3 adorable Felties arrived this week from Penny and Poppy's Mom in Georgia....she makes these doggies....and does an amazing job! AND...she made them to look JUST like us!!! My fur is lighter than Babystan's....(and my haughty regal expression is pawfect!!!)....and Scruffy's spots match exactly!! We look fab...and those wheels....it gets really noisy 'round here at night with all the wheeled doggies flyin' round the kitchen!



You can see the other side of Scruffy here....(too bad his real fur isn't this white...he's spent the week diggin' in the mulch!) Mumsie is totally thrilled with these little guys. She said they are a lot easier to deal with than the real thing.....whatever!!!!!


My sweet friend Koobie bestowed this award upon us. Now I sorta had a meltdown last night. Um....Scruffy and Babystan (who have been takin' "let's tease everyone we know" pills) informed me that we got this award cuz I had a....oh, let me see how they phrased it.....
A LARGE CABOOSE...
LA GRANDE DERRIERE...
A SHELF BIG ENUFF TO PLACE AN ENTIRE SET OF ENCLYCLOPEDIAS...
A SOUTH END THAT HAS SPREAD EAST TO WEST....
or in other words......
A GINORMOUS LAKIE BUTT!!!
I was devastated. I sobbed,cried,whined,threw things and all those mean boyz did was LAUGH.
I tried to look backwards in the mirror...but everytime I turned my head far enuff...my butt was around the corner. Scruffy said that's becuz it was too big to all fit in the mirror.
Sniff....Sob.....I can hardly think about it.....
Mumsie tried to reassure me that HIP means COOL....and this is a great honor.
But first, I had to get her to take a pic so I could compare sizes.



Easier said than done. We don't like to all stand in the same direction. You'll note Scruffy was nibblin' on Mumsie's hand there......




OK....this is better....what do you guys think....is it huge?? I mean Stan's butt looks like the size of Kansas...and Scruffy's is like all bony and well...we needn't go there.





Here's a clearer pic. Well, I'm not gonna believe those stoopid boyz....I'm proud of my girlish figure...and even if I'm too fat or too skinny, it's what's on the inside that counts...!!!!!
Now, we'd like to pass this award on to......
Gussie......he is truly TOTALLY HIP and we love his bloggie!!!!!!!

Thank you, Sweet Koobie for passin' on this award!!!!!




Barkin' at ya!!
Lacie










15 comments:

Gus said...

Hey! I am honored to join your club, and just want all of you to know that your butts look small in comparison!

kisses
gussie

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

HEY!!!!

I think you have a fantastically awesome butt, WOOT!!! Hehe! It looks nice and furry just like mine. Does yours swish when you walk too?

Thanks for the nice words on my comments! I love blogging I feel that I should share all that is Mr. T-Bone Beasley with the world mostly because I know you all understand where I'm coming from!

By the way, what was in the closet?

Slurp!

Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Joe Stains said...

I don't really want to be caught looking at your butt, BUT I think it looks FINE!

Molly the Airedale said...

We think your butt is the smallest of the 3, Lacie! No large Marge in our book!
Your wheelies are just adorable! Poppy and Penny's mom did one outstanding job!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

Oh my, your butt looks pretty sweet to me.

Love the wheelies. They look just like you guys.

Mango

Princess Patches said...

Lacie, your butt looks pretty tiny to us! Especially in comparison to ours! We sure are glad you like your wheelies!

Happy Easter!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Daisy said...

Those felties are adorable!

ps: Lacie, I think you have a cute butt.

Anonymous said...

Lacie,Scruffy & Baby Stan
Use all have coot butts nice & fuzzy.
Are your new wheelies gonna blog with Opal on Wednesdays? Ms. Lana is just pawsome when she creates stuffies on wheels Opal is soo pawfect.
Have a Happy Easter? Did big bruver has a nice spwing bweak>
Hugs, bellyrubs & smoochies
Pearl

Cassidy said...

Aw, Lacie, what mean brother! Mummy stripped my bottom fur, and now me has a skinny little bum bum. Everyone at class be commenting today!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Amber-Mae said...

How cute! Those wheely terriers look exactly like you three!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Noah the Airedale said...

Congrats on the award guys.
About that butt Lacie, we don't think you need to worry. It's a small cute butt and your brothers are just being horrible.
Very nice wheelies BTW!

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Asta said...

Lacie
Youw Cutie butt is pawfect!!!!
evewygiwl wishes she looked that good fwom behind..I know I do!!!
Ignowe those bozos, ummI mean Boyz!

I love youw wheelies..don't let mumsie love them so much that she is tempted to substitute them fow you..
Have a wondewful Eastew!
smoochie kisses
AStabunny

Agatha and Archie said...

Lacie I think your butt is perfect..those boys are just jealous.PL2 wants to know if feeding those felties is cheaper.We don't think she is funny.Love Archie oh yeah and her

Peanut said...

Those boys are mean and you should bite them.

Koobuss said...

You are welcome. The award is well deserved. It's good that you know the real meaning of it now. As for hips, I think that BabyStan has the biggest in your family.

I love those terriers on wheels. I have to see if I can get some.

Love ya,
Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie