Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gilbert Has A Flat and Tanner's DOT......

Fiona here....look at all that laundry that needs to be folded!!!....Mumsie's lazy.

I'm tryin' to get Gilbert down the stairs to try on his tux; the wedding is just 'round the corner...he's like a mule....I'll just give his pullcord a little tuggie....
Come on, Gilbert...can't you go any faster...do your wheels need to be oiled or somethin'??
Ah, Gilbert...um...be careful!!! G I L B E R T!!!!!!!!!



This is soooo not my fault.......


Dearie me....maybe he blew a tire or something.....



THUD!!!!!





You still breathin' Gilbert??? Maybe I should call AAA for a tow.
Get up and get this tux on...I'm sure you're fine...it was only one flight ya fell down....






Well...he looks a bit befuddled..I think Gilbert bought this hat in the forties...maybe it's time for a replacement?? I'm thinkin' I'd rather be in another color....but I like the style....we'll do this again later.
Yes, Gilbert, Myrna still loves you....go and rest up a bit, dear. I'm turnin' the bloggie over to Lacie for an exciting development.........

Hi Everybody!!! Hey...Um...you know Tanner?? And his DOT? And how it fell off and he sent it to Dr. Snitchenstein to clone??? And how Clacie, my twinny clone was SUPPOSED TO TOSS IT OUT THE WINDOW OF BUTCHY'S PLANE ON THE WAY HERE????






Well, she didn't. She brought it here and has been feedin' it Miracle Grow and sourdough starter....and LOOKIE what we have growin' in our kitchen......






Clacie checks on it every day....and adds a couple tablespoons of sugar....
Dunno...this house gets weirder and weirder......'NUFF SAID!
Laciegirlie







17 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Lacie!
There's quite a lot going on at your house! I think that Clacie might be up to something! Can't wait for the big wedding!
:) Tibby

the TN Bull Terrors said...

Oh no Lacie, we think Clacie might just be a trouble-maker, souncs like you & Cissy, our Taco Bell Dawg sister need to go have a drink or something, she's busy screechin about something all the time anyways.

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella

Martha said...

We heard about poor Gilbert's fall - are you sure he was pulled - or was he pushed?
A cone of Tanner - oh no, what is the world coming to!
We drop by your blog and we never know what is going on.
Have a good day and please look after Gilbert. It is not long now to his big day and we dont want to have to 'wheel' him down the aisle!!
love
Martha & Bailey xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lacie! I was just remembering when your dad ate the special chicken your mom made for you when you were sick. Maybe someone should put a note on that bowl in case your dad gets hungry...

See ya!
Joey

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey Clacie is a weirdo.
Lacie girl, get out of there quick. Your basket is waiting for you!!! wink wink!

Noah x

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby said...

Hi, You Guys...

I heard about Gilbert's accident...Hope he is OK..He's got a big day coming up...

Ummmm...You guys might want to keep a better eye on Clacie...Not sure what's gonna come out of that bowl...

Abby xxxooo

Dexter said...

Why do the wheelies only clone doofus doggies? Perhaps a Relentlessly Huge clone is in order.

Gilbert will be fine. Hector falls on his head all the time.

Slobbers,
Mango

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It just gets skharier and skharier...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Gus said...

Oh my...you guys are sure keeping busy there. Ummmm...I'd punch that tanner head down, so it doesn't grow out over the top of the bowl, ya know?

gussie

Molly the Airedale said...

We visited Myrna's blog and we know how awfully concerned she was about Gilbert! What an unfortunate accident! We sure hope Gilbert doesn't have a horrible migraine or is sporting too many black and blues! The wedding isn't far off at all!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Princess Patches said...

We sure hope Gilbert is going to be okay! We wouldn't want him to have to limp down the aisle on 3 wheels! Ya better watch that Tanner head VERY closely! Ya don't want it to get TOO big!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Eric said...

That sourdough Tanner dot. Bake him at 200C, middle shelf for 20 minutes. Serve hot with a fresh corncob.

Wiry wags, Eric xx

Agatha and Archie said...

Well well well so much going on over there..We FINALLYY dragged out Sullivan from his stupor( he really likes his Sam Adams doesn't he?) and he INSISTED on wearing only a red bow tie....... This one may be hard..Love A+A PS uhhhhh Scruffy?? Since I think you are going to the wedding with someone else I am going with Hootie..and we are going to go to a rodeo too..as soon as i get a cute little cowgirl outfit.....Archie says he doesn't mind sharing Lacie as he always has to anyway.....

Joe Stains said...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Please, someone intervene!?! I cant even look! Seriously, is there some group we could call??! I can't fathom a world with 2 lacies and 2 doofuses? Cloofus? I need to go lay down. I feel like I just fell on my head like poor Gilbert.

the many Bs said...

we hope Gilbert is going to be okay. we like the hat on him. he looks distinguished.

that Tanner dot is really scary. we don't know what happens when you use sourdough starter with a dog - does that mean he's going to be a sour puss??? this could be scary. we sure hope Clacie knows what she is doing.

wofos.

Joe Stains said...

GUYS Mom and Dad went out to dinner and came home to a GIANT box from the package man and it was for JOEY AND TANNER DOG!!! It took Mom 87 years to open it and she was like OMDOG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER and then I was like OMDOG THAT IS THE BEST THING EVER and Tanner was like WTF is that can I eat it? Mom said no, and then she put it up on our fireplace where she keeps all her special and important stuff. Thank you guys so much, this is seriously the bestest present I have got, well don't tell Sophie that because those boar cookies she sent are like so delicious and I don't want her to be jealous. ANYWAY my dog I am so excited I sound like Tanner! You guys are the bestest friends a dog could ever want. Even Lacie. THANK YOU !! We will post about it tomorrow!!