Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happiest Barkday, Ruby!!!!!!!

Gilbert here...well, even in the midst of all of this partyin', it IS Wheely Wednesday!!!!!BUT, even more important....IT'S RUBY'S BARKDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look how bootiful she is!!! She and Asta were the queens of the dance last night. They had dogs fightin' over their dance cards!!! And it was a bootiful night. Warm for spring, clear...the moon was amazing!!!

Oops...I don't know how this pic got in here...I've been starin' at it all night...isn't Myrna fabulous??? Like amazing? Look at those eyes!! Oops, better get on with the postie!


Here's one group of us before the place got too trashed!!!!!




Now this is quite a scene. A dinner pawty for Asta and Ruby. The food was amazing. GirlGirl ate so much, I though she was goin' to explode. This is an great shot of part of the group. No, we had to eat in "Sittings." Like on a ship. Well, there were a lot of us! Mona (being the tallest doggie here...NOT) helped out with the serving of the food. So did Miss Snickers, but she was makin' eyes at Gus and sorta tripped...not to worry. It all got put to good use!


Lacie and Koobie were puppy sittin' Dexter, Mango's new bro Lab pup. He took his bottle with a lot more enthusiasm than usual, and then WE COULDN'T FIND HIM. It took a while, but he was discovered walking the balcony railin' like a tightrope artist....Oh, man...don't tell Mango...I took a swig of that bottle myself, afterward. It helped a lot. Don't know what new formula Lacie and Koob use for pups, but it was embracing, to say the least!



Yep...all good things must come to an end. Or...is this the pic showin' how all things in the universe move towards entropy...I think that's like Chaos and Destruction...Mumsie's next dogs after Mayhem and Havoc.


Now, Ruby um...well, let's just say SHE IS IN NO SHAPE TO FLY THE PLANE. So...


Koobie and Scruffy are flyin' everyone home. No sweat.


Wheelin' at ya! Thanks to all dogs and kitties who made this event possible, especially to Koobie Girl for her photography development expertise, and Karl and Sassy Kitty and their friends for their work on helpin' with the party plannin' and picture developin'!!!
This was truly a group effort and I can't believe how well all the dogs and kitties and hammies got along. I hope Asta enjoys the mice we left her. They really are wicked poker players!!!!!

Gilbert

25 comments:

Neko said...

I can't figure out how to teleport but I am definitely here in the vicarious sense. Looks like a blast. Love,Neko

Peanut said...

man the party was just way to much fun. :)

Fenway said...

Sorry I couldn't go to the Bark Day Pawty!

It was the season opener at the ballpark named in my honor. I go all dressed up for the event, too. (check out my handsome self on my bloggiepost)

Joe Stains said...

what a GREAT time, I can't believe that dexter dude! I hope Asta's Mom and Dad aren't TOO upset!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hahaha, that was fun! We should do it again someday. Perhaps not at Asta's house to avoid straining her pawrents' nerves too much.

Molly the Airedale said...

We sure did have a blast! We're still stuffed from all the goodies we had to eat and we can't stop chuckling about all the people that got hit with water balloons down below! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus said...

Great Job Reporting!

Thanks to all of you for putting the pawty together. We are planning to fly my Noni in tomorrow to help Asta's Mommi pick up.


gussie

Asta said...

Gilbert

Hi Myrna sends you all hew love!! she's still at auntie kawen's so she couldn't post but is moom=ning ovew you!
The dance was magical!!!!!
What a fabulous welcome home! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!I'll nevew fowget it!
mommi and Daddi wewen't upset at all..I think they'we still in a wine endooced Woman haze, hehehe
smoochie kisses
Asta

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh my head is killing me!! What did I drink. That is so not responsible of me...please don't tell my Mom.

Thank all three of you for the most wonderfulest of surprises!!! I had no idea! You are the bestest friends a girlpup can have! I was so sad to be away from my Mom, but this totally made up for it!

Lots of tired and hung over licks! Ruby

Willow the Black Dale said...

Darn I missed it and it looked like sooo much fun. Next year I am there! That human of mine is FIRED!!!
bark at ya later,
Willow

Stanley said...

Hey, Guys!

Thanks for planning the BEST couple of pawties I've been to in awhile! You guys are CRAZY wild. That's one of the things I love about you.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Lorenza said...

Sure it was a super party! The double celebration was great!
I offer my mom to go and help Asta's mom with the mess!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's some pawsome pawty.. There's so much yummy food that I just had to try EVERYTHING hee hee

~ Girl girl

Koobuss said...

Gilbert,

You are not supposed to tell all that stuff. Somethings you just have to forget. Please don't give away any more secrets. Shhhh.

I'm glad all the photos came out good. It was hard to get everybody on and I may have missed some guests since there were two seatings.

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

I can't believe I missed the pawty! My human mumbles]d something about meetings, and I had to go too. I was a very disappointed puppy to say the least. My human felt my wrath...mostly on her arm, I left a scratch.

Glad you guys had such a good time!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Princess Patches said...

That was one really great pawty! The faces of the people who got water ballooned were priceless! We ate way too much and probably need a few days to sleep it off. Of course, our fatigue had NOTHING to do with all the beer we drank! We can't wait for the NEXT pawty!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs, watt fun we all had...Happy barkday, ruby...now me gonna go back to me nap..

b safe,
~rocky~

Asta said...

Hi Sweet BFF!
I can't wait to see youw low lights..I bet they'll be bootiful...and the boys won't stink, hehehe that's gweat!
Thewe awe no mices in ouw apawtement..I opened the doww and let them wun fwee..I keep heawing shweaks all ovew the building, hehehehe..not my pwoblem!, hehehehe it suwe was a fun game!
Thanks!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Asta said...

Hi Sweet BFF!
I can't wait to see youw low lights..I bet they'll be bootiful...and the boys won't stink, hehehe that's gweat!
Thewe awe no mices in ouw apawtement..I opened the doww and let them wun fwee..I keep heawing shweaks all ovew the building, hehehehe..not my pwoblem!, hehehehe it suwe was a fun game!
Thanks!
smoochie kisses
Asta

William Tell said...

Great time at the party. The candlelight dinner was something I don't see too often, being a farm dog and all. I seem to be wearing my pensive face in that pic!

Happy Tails,
William Tell

Agatha and Archie said...

WHOA!!! Can Scruffy fly or WHAT!!!We are still a little tired!!!!! Archie says to tell Lacie he MUST have that recipe for the baby drink that she made for \Dexter!! Love A+A

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Wow what a wonderful time me had at the parties. Me still catching up on sleep. When's the next PARTY?

Amber-Mae said...

We had a goooood time!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Eric said...

Hey Lacie,

We did one mean Fox Trot together don'tcha think?!

Tell you rbrothers there cool dudes, the pawfect pals ...

Got to go, I'm being hounded by the local press. Wiry Wags, Eric

Deetz said...

I am wishing you all a wonderful weekend, until Monday......
Deetz