Monday, January 16, 2012

MANGO MINSTER 2012 CRACKERDOG ENTRY!!

Lacie Girl here...IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN....(drumroll.......) YEPPERS....



MANGO MINSTER 2012!!!




I am entering myself in the CRACKERDOG category....whilst I don't see anything cracker-like in the following pictures, I have been assured that WE ARE NUTS...me in particular.




Without further ado, we humbly submit our entry for this year's esteemed judges to peruse: it is twofold....crackersnaps to enjoy, AND for the first time in our blogging history....




A VIDEO.....get ready for the




ACTION!!!!!


Love that dishwasher...it's so like a den...fox, perhaps???






So good for firming those pesky gluteals!!!








Oh, that evil, evil dryer vent....I just know they're mice in there!!!!!










I really can't explain this pic...by the way the boyz are on the INSIDE of the shower...that would make me on the outside by default...












Oh, the oven....another dark and wonderful place. I try to jump in any time I can!!! Mumsie has a bunch of scars for some reason.













ARE YOU READY FOR THE VIDEO????




SCROLL DOWN.....


DOWN....











DOWN.....













Just a little more....



















OK....here we go....many many thanks to Auntie Sus and Bruvver for their hard work on making this video and to Daddy for filming us. It's a Day in the Life of Three Crackerdogs...with me being the whole SALTED PACKAGE....!!




ENJOY!!!!!













Respectfully submitted for entry,




Miss Lacie and her Stoopid Brothers, Scruffy and Stan!!!


























































































21 comments:

Lorenza said...

I have no doubt...
You are a real Crackerdog!
Pawesome entry!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

I got your Christmas Card!
Thanks a lot!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

No wonder Boyz khrave woo ;-)

Oh wait, that's right -

They avoid woo like Da Plague -

Best of lukhk - perhaps the judge will award some bonus points fur your expansive behind -

Just sayin'

KhyssKhyss,
KhyraKhakes

rottrover said...

Good luck, Saltine!!

-Bart and Ruby

Angus said...

Looks like you've got the prize sewn up.

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

You are not cracker. You are beyond cracker! There should be a whole new category for you Lacie. Bol!! We enjoyed your video.
AireSmooches,
BabyRocketDog

Well, you have started my heart thumping like crazy Miss Lacie. You are a wonderful jumper...I'm not the bouncer in our house. That's BabyRD. Must have something to do with female hormones! Good luck in the contest.
WelshieHugs, Hootie

WFT Nobby said...

Awesome entry Lacie. I am well impressed (and I don't impress easily!)
Oh and one was meant to sing/bark along to the video wasn't one? I particularly enjoyed participating in the 'Snowblowing Chorus'.
Toodle pip and Best of Luck in Mango Minster.
Bertie (former Cracker dog).

Molly the Airedale said...

You've got this category won hands down, Lacie! You are one crazy cracker dog!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

Ninja Mumsie! Hey! Always great to see you going mental fits around the house. You are the queen of cracker. Of course I liked Scruffman's moves at the end. Maybe just trying to stimulate the poop machine in poor old Stanny.

Slobbers,
Mango

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD.... I am glad that my puppy ERNIE is nappin right now... I would NOT want him to see THIS!! Girrrrrl you take CRACKER to a WHOLE WHEAT New PLain.. Unsalted Zips Ritz RyKrisp Town House !!! I'm just sayin.
and to PROVE that You are REALLY Cracker... my super secret Squiggle word fur this comment says...

BADNESES

I kid you NOT... it really does!! I took a picture of it.
I think that means that you are a Paw In fur winnin Cracker Dawg this year.

Jake of Florida said...

Lacie, you are the E PIT O ME of Crackerdogness. We haven't heard the soundtrack yet because Dad is on the phone with a client and we would start barking if it was on -- but that means we'll get to view the video again so Mom can laugh hysterically as she did the first time.

We have so many favorite scenes -- each one alone would qualify you as Queen of the Crackerdogs!!! Together - no need for a Super Pac to vilify your rivals because you are the paws down winner!!!

Wirey woofs of admiration,

Jake and Just Harry

Anonymous said...

Cupcake, your crackery precedes you. You really know how to flip your wig and crack out the crack-a-tude. You sure you're not on the giggle water?

~Loki, King Cracker & Mango Minster 2012 Judge, Cracker Critters

Shane Kent Louis said...

wow, Your cracker dogs are really cool and they look had much fun on your home LOL!


----------

Dog Fence | It's All About Pet Fences

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

Yay, Lacie! We were wondering when you were going to throw one of your hats in the ring. A most professional presentation, full of excellent proofs of your supreme extreme crackitude. Best of luck in the competition.

Jed & Abby

Koobuss said...

Lacie,

After watching the video, I've come to the conclusion that you really are nuts. I didn't believe all those things they said about you, but now I know they are true.

You've got to be the winner, paws down!!

Love and Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

pee ess Hi Scruffy... : )

Bobby said...

Well you have to get my vote, not are you just cracker dogs I am amazed you have not drove your mam and dad crackers too.
Licks Bobby
PS we thought square dogs were gentle quiet furbodys.

The Thuglets said...

Lacie..you are one real live Cracker Dog!
Go get em girl!
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

GRAÇA said...

I'm a kitten named Kika and temosamigos in common, as such I would love to be your friend
Will you be my friend?
I am waiting for your visit
Turrinhas of
Kika

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Lacie, we agree you are totally cracker. That video was amazing. Yes, cracker for sure. No worries, and love, Stella (also cracker) and Rory

Agatha and Archie said...

Darling really no reasn to vote is there YOU WIN HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lvoe US

HoundDogMom said...

Great Entry. We wish you the best of luck. Sniffs, The HoundDogs (Winston, Amiee and Bella)

Baylor said...

Just here from the Mango site! The best video ever! Congrats!

Don't know how your peoples do it! My person would go crackers just trying to keep up with all of you guys!

The oven wouldn't be a problem, she tends not to use it that much!! :)

Bark at ya later!

Baylor