Saturday, January 21, 2012

Crackers and MORE for Loki...Mango Minster Cracker Judge

So as I was sipping my hot carob this morning...(my brother Stanley is such a barista, n'est pas???) and I got to thinkin' about cows and dairy products. Yep, the Lacie is a veritable wealth of info on bovines.....I mean my pawsonal favorite whipped cream frosting comes directly from a cow, right?





And think about Swiss cheese...a pawfect compliment for a CRACKER.








And for some odd reason, my musings went directly to Loki...that good looking chap from Switzerland who just happens to be judging the Cracker Dog entries of Mangominster 2012. Lookit those crossed paws....wonder if he's got them crossed for a BRIBE er um never mind on that I'll just go back to playin' with my latte and seeing what pics I can make.












I wondered how MOI, ie the Lacie might look in a lovely Swiss outfit???? Fabulous...I mean, was there ANY doubt?????? It does accentuate my tiny waist.





After more spoon twirling, I saw this bucolic picture of darling Swiss cows passing down the lane plus a very lonely dog just waiting for a DATE!!!!!!!!! Er better strike that, too....maybe he was just hungry.












You might notice that cow in the back of the pack looks a bit like Juno, Loki's sister. He asked me to keep her busy for a while so he could get even more spoiled by his family but no that sounds like bribing so just STRIKE THAT LAST COMMENT. (Funny how much Juno looks like KHYRA....wonder if Khyra would like to join my herd????)
















Oops, this is the totally wrong picture...wrong country, but same idea. The Lacie does have an amazing set of pipes.























Lookit this last swirl before I snarf down my carob!!! Pretty amazing, huh??????








Nothing like a nice hot drink on a cold winter's day......












Kisses,








Miss Lacie Teacakes; a formidable entry in Mango Minster 2012 Cracker Dog Competition
















19 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh GIRRRRRRL... you are a SLICK one fur SURE... I (Prior Judge, Frankie Furter) have seen and heard some SMOOOOOOOOTH bribes Ummmm I mean OFFERS... butt this one... well, it sort of takes it to a SEXY NEW LEVEL.
slick as that Ice that is covering my hill today!! YOU are GOOOOOOOD!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my word, BOL
Benny & Lily

Dexter said...

This is so wrong.

Stern slobbers,
Mango

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

The UDDER nerve -

I mean, from a beast resorting to khatch a mouse so she has a date fur Valentine's Day -

I do hope Mango bans woo from MM -

KhyssKhyss,
KhyraKhakes

Dexter said...

OK, I just read that again.

Still wrong, so very wrong.

Slobbers,
Mango

Koobuss said...

What else was in that drink you had, Lacie?

Hehehe...


Love and Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie


pee ess Hi Scruffy. ; )

WFT Nobby said...

I am calling ethic committee RIGHT NOW!

Gus said...

Lacie...there is no need to bribe the judges. Everyone knows the category was created with you in mind.

gussie

Bobby said...

I love you in swiss style I expected you to run forward singing The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Music.
But that is not cracker Lacie the rest is. I to think no bribe is needed.
Licks Bobby

The Thuglets said...

Way to go Lacie!lol
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

Anonymous said...

Well, slay me now, I don't wanna go further hoochie coochie gal.I got your signal loud and clear baby. And you sure are a shiney piece of homework. But this hepcat ain't no schmo from kokomo. I can read between the lines, so for now, you and me babe, the fire is off and chill is on. and if you're still interested post show, well, you got my digits.
~Loki, Mango Minster Judge 2012, Cracker Critters

Lorenza said...

Haaaaa!
Lacie... Lacie....!
You entry made me laugh a lot....
I just hope the Ethic Committee will not read it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

Abby was just waiting to give Judge Loki a chance to prove his mettle, and he rose to the occasion quite magnificently. The devil may assume a pleasing shape, but Judge Loki is more than a match for such temptation.

Abby does have to remind Contestant Lacie, however, that this is a family show. Her post of "alluring" suggestions is WAY past the "X" marker. If Abby can get some technical assistance, she will in fact flag this particular post as being banned for those under the age of 3 in dog years.

Jed & Abby the Legal Beagle[mix] Extraordinaire and Official Guardian of Ethics for MM2012

Jake of Florida said...

Gilding the lily, baby, gilding the lily!!!

Wirey woofs,

Jake and Just Harry

Wyatt said...

Lacie-
A dog does what a dog has to do...right?
I have spotted some lovely pink merchandise which to bribe the lovely Ms. Bunny (judge of the working stiffs)!

Wyatt

P.S. Can you make me a vanilla latte with that terrier in the foam...that would be swell!

Unknown said...

Oh! Yous is just soo smooth and slick! Me thinks yous is a CRACKER!
Kisses
Penelope the Cat From Hell
Manager of Allred for Bad Sport

Cassie said...

Oh man Lacie, you take low to a new low! You think I don't see through your little ruse??!!
NoSmooches for you,
BabyRocketDog


Wow LacieGirl, you got my sissy very mad...mad dog mad!! he he. You are such a clever little tart.
WelshieKisses,
Hootie

Moose said...

Good thing you are so cracker you did not enter the bad sports category cuz you would be hard to beat!

Jack & Moo said...

* Ack*# gag/// choke$!@snort!

Well, that bout did us in!!! Woo need to put a warning on this post, Lacie - we nearly died from blowing our morning cafe out our snooters!!

Major rotfloao!

jack & moo