Saturday, January 28, 2012

Is Dexter a CYBER BULLY?????

Little Lacie here....my feelings are deeply hurt....well, not in this picture...but it's all becuz of a certain LABRADORK in Boston.....


Recognize this guy?? Dexter??? Mango's brother??? You might note he doesn't seem to have teeth...I know for a fact his toofers come out at night just like the stars...yep...dentures.






He has his boxers all in a wad cuz of my last post...my musings about Loki (that totally hot Cracker Judge for the Minster...)...all just that...MUSINGS. WHAT? Oh...the above pic...it's not like I have any control over the toys he plays with....





But back to Dexter....lookit this...this mean-spirited letter he penned me after my adorable last post....



And as for that immune to my "charms"??? Well, I have had several TOURS of his barn, but I'm not the kind of girl er LADY who kisses and TELLS.




So for your reading pleasure.....





Dearest Bestie (sic),
First off, I will remind you that I, Dexter, remain one of the few (and I mean very few) dogs on the internet who is immune to your "charms." I find little to please in your potty mouth remarks and questionable attire. It pleased me to no end that Judge Loki sussed out your cheap attempt at bribery by offering something that you give away freely every day.
Loki is no fool and knows that should he decide to engage in the right of passage known rather benignly as a "date with Lacie" then he can do so at any time he chooses.
I will not soon forget when you made your journey to our estate, but I am gentleman enough not to pester your hapless Mumsi for compensation due to the permanent hearing loss I suffered while transporting you.
http://mangosgreatadventures.blogspot.com/2008/11/invastion-part-ii.html

As for your comment on MY blog regarding dental work. I remind you that I did have a few extractions when just a wee pup due to a (rather adorable) over bite which caused my canines to mis-align. That, however, is beside the point. I realize that for you it is near impossible to imagine keeping one's mouth securely shut until there is something of value to say. However, I, Dexter prefer to keep my own counsel until I have thoroughly collected my thoughts.
Regards,Dexter




YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....




He makes me sound like this......














Sheesch....




When really....well look at me....










Seriously, I feel like I've been CYBER BULLIED....poor innocent little me....






So....I propose INSTEAD OF THIS.....












THIS!!!!!










Frankly, I think Peewee is acting like a big baby...I mean, it's not like has teeth.



So I'm gonna help him out with a new BINKY.....that'll help him KEEP HIS TRAP SHUT!!!












HAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEHEHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!






TAKE THAT DEXTER!!!




BEAST














11 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Say

YES!
YES!!
YES!!!

To the KHONVENT!!!!

Got it Sister BUTTrille?

KhyssKhyss,
KhyraKhakes

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my word!! BOL
Benny & Lily

WFT Nobby said...

Not normally one so shy away from a scrap, but I'm telling you I'm steering WEEL CLEAR of this one, and would advise others to do the same.
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Dexter said...

Dearest Beastie,

Can you believe that little labrabrat was in MY bed again last night and he growled at me when I tried to get him to move?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. 'nuff said.

Slobbers,
Mango

Ziggy Stardust said...

Yowza I hope I never get on your bad side, you can be pretty mean. I of course think you are beautiful(I hope that helps you like me).

licks and sniffs Sasha

H and Flo said...

Paaahaaaaa!

Gus said...

We have no idea how we missed this one. It is Hah Larious. We hope that Lacie has worked out her rage and settled back down. Poor Dexter. He had best watch his back for a bit.

gussie

Anonymous said...

Baby, you sure know how to put the bite on someone!
Loki

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

While Judge Loki's observation is astute, as always, we're with Bertie on this one. As mama often tells us, "now settle down."

Jed & Abby

Asta said...

My poow bootiful, innocent,misundewstood BFF Laciekins,
I fail to undewstand how a supposedly docile innocent looking doggie like the dowk could be so meanspiwited towawds a lovely sweet little giwl like you, but i hope that baby binky will keep his twap shut hehehe
Smoochie kisses
Asta
PS. Ummmm why did you gwowl at me when you saw me on skype? Just askin'

The Thuglets said...

CRIKEY! LOL

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx