Sunday, January 20, 2008

POKER RULES...WE FORGOT TO POLKA!



Hey Everybody...Scruffy here....Lacie NEVER lets me post anymore. See all the above pics of the dumpsters....Yep....and every last one of them is full.....and we actually recycled the beer cans....I ate them. It was a lot even for me, but anything to save the environment. We seemed to generate a lot of trash!!!!!



Being technically challenged, I couldn't figure out how to add this cool pic that Maya and Kena sent to us of the foodies they were bringin'....click on the link in our C box for the full flashing effect. The snackies were delisssssshhhhh!!!!!

Frankly, I think our poker tables looked better than this one. Seems like I've seen those dogs before.
Agatha was worried bout Archie and his knees....Patience suggested we wheel him to the pawty to rest his joints. He fits right in in this house!!!!! Big Bruvver had to restrain Babystan from giving Archie a push and sendin' him flyin'. Guess we know who won (and who didn't win...) the preceeding poker hand!!!!!





Now check out these cool poker chips I found. Each dog, kittty and hamsterrier received their own chips at the beginnin' of the evening....they all seem to be a good likeness of some of our friends.....
Lacie will be contacting ur bloggies about the results of the puppy lottery soon....
Babystan and I are grounded. Honestly, I think Mumsie is really overreacting. She sent Lacie out in a hooded parka this AM cuz it was really cold and Lacie freezes and shakes. Well, Babystan and I couldn't figure out who was under that hood. So he grabbed the hood and I grabbed the end of Lacie's coat. He pulled and I pulled....and it turned into the BEST game of Lakie tug-o-war that you've ever seen. I mean it was a lot of growlin' and shall we say yanking....but we never laid a toofer directly on her. Mumsie went ballistic (after she stopped laughing...) and ripped Lacie's parka off and TOLD her to bite us. She didn't. She looked a little stunned or somethin'. She seems to have made a complete recovery and is back to her normal nasty self!!!!!
Scruffy


























22 comments:

Asta said...

Oh MyDog!
I had the bestest time..and I do not eat cans, but ,burp, xuse me, i guess I'm still having some beew coming back

Koobuss said...

That was a great pawty, even if we didn't get to polka!!
We'll have to try that next time. I'll bring the music. It's on my ipawed.

I feel sorry for Lacie being the tug of war tugee. No wonder she is grumpy sometimes. After all, she is outnumbered.

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Asta said...

Hi Scwuff and Lacie and babyStan,
I got intewwupted last time and wote somefin stoopid..I'm sowwy you wewe twaumatised Lacie..it kind ofsounds like when I mistook a tiny doggie in a bunny suit on holloween fow a stuffie and dwagged hew up and down the dog wun by hew bunny eaws..eeeek!
Maybe you should come ovew and west up at my house
smoochie kisses
asta

Joe Stains said...

omdog how did you eat allll those cans?! The poker chips were amazing!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Shame we didn't get to polka, but maybe next time? Glad to see that Archie is up and about, even if it is only on wheels. At least he's mobile! Your Lacie tug-of-war sounds pawsome! Hehehe! Jx

Molly the Airedale said...

We had an awesome time at your poker pawty! Wow! We didn't realize that we were downing all that beer! Poor recycle man! He'll be in front of your house forever emptying bins!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Cassidy said...

Harry be sick two times yesterday. Me think he had too many beers at your poker pawty!

Poor Lacie being tuggie toy!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey, thanks for inviting me over yea...

i enjoy the game and the beer too....

~drunk~

Patience-please said...

Thank you for the marvelous poker party!!! We had so much fun. We think Wheelie Archie had a super time when Lindy Loo pushed him around Whippet speed!
Lacie, we even have to go out in our nekkedness to play in the yard because of that tug o' war issue.

wags from the whippets

Gus said...

wow...that was beer? I guess that splains why I went out four times last night to , um, er , relieve myself!

gussie

Peanut said...

We had the best time ever. We want more poker nights. Maybe we should hold on. I wonder if mom would let us? hmm Oh my goodness that whole lacie's tug o war is to funny. You guys crack me up.

Ruby Bleu said...

I really stink at poker... thank dogness you pups like me anyway! I think next poker game should just be a flying poker game...you know just fly around, pick up pups, play poker, fly back. Only restriction is that we can't drink as much because there are no dumpsters on Aire Ruby.

On to the other thing, that wasn't very nice of you to play tug-o-lacie like that! You know she will get her revenge someway...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Amber-Mae said...

I'm sooooo sad that I missed the poker pawty! I was just too busy... I hope you guys had a pawsome time.

Love licks,
Solid Gold dancer

Princess Patches said...

Lacie, those "boys" don't know how to treat the lady of the house! Tell them to quit using you for tug-of-war! We could come over and be 3 girls against 2 boys! That would be pawsome!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Noah the Airedale said...

What a great game of poker. The beers went down very well but crikey did we really fill that many bins...eeeep!!
The game of Lacie tug of war sounds brillo, might try it out on my sister Lucy....whaaa haaa haa whaaa haa haa, thanks for the tip!

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

You boys need to be nicer to Laci!! She can't help it if she's the girl doggie in a house with a rowdy baby boy and another boy.

Me & the Mommy still love you Lacie and me would have bitten both of your naughy brudders.

Love Mona

Agatha and Archie said...

Well,PL2 said whatever it was that we did last night we should do more of(TEEHEE!!!) because we are both EXHAUSTED!) I may have pushed Arch just a little too hard down the hall way and he went flying into the bedroom and PL2 screamed because she didn't know it was him and what the heck was he on and why the heck does it stink of beer in here.......Was Mumsie mad about all the dumpsters? That Lacie game does sound a littel funny!!9Sorry Lacie) Love A+A

Lorenza said...

Sure it was a great poker night!
Poor Lacie! Sure it was not fun for her to be the tug of war toy!
Be careful, revenge is sweet!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Luna "The Scruffy Yacht Dog" said...

Thanks for hosting a wonderful poker party!! Good times was had by all!! That was a great idea for Archie, so he didn't have to miss the poker party.

Poor Lacie, being pulled in all directions...heheh

Luna-tic

Stanley said...

Ewwwww, Scruffy!

You're gonna be in some deep $@it with Lacie! She'll get you back eventually. You can count on it!

Goober love,
Stanley

Dexter said...

Great to meet you guys. I think if your Mom has grey hair it must be from living with three terriers!

Mango

BrandytheGreat said...

Hey Scruffy! Cool bloggy!!
BrandytheGreat